I must have packed my brain along with all the other belongings I'm taking with me to Texas because as I sit here tonight I can't think of a single creative or interesting thing to tell you. So, when inspiration of my own fails, there is nothing like a fun Meme to keep things movin' in the ole blog! The one I've chosen for us to play today is:
Friday 5 for May 29: Longs and Shorts, Again
Welcome to this week’s Friday 5! To play along, please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a link below so we all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts?
- What is the shortest hour of the day?
- What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in?
- Who’s your shortest adult friend?
- Who among your current friends have you known the longest?
Thanks for participating, and have a nice, LOOOOOOOONG weekend!
So... here are my answers:
- What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts? probably the longest is a year - maybe a little longer. Up until my new "do" I was lazy and cheap and hated the bother of going to get my haircut but now that it's shorter and I really like the cut, I'll be there every 4-6 months.
- What is the shortest hour of the day? For me, the shortest hour shifts depending on what I'm doing. Sometimes it's the hour I first sit at my computer in the morning at breakfast. Other times it is the hours in the evening when they just seem to slip by. Somehow they are NEVER the hour you're sitting waiting at the doctor's office. Go figure!
- What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in? I'm sure the longest line I've ever stood in was at Walt Disney World or Universal Studios (Orlando) because those lines are always ridiculously long. At home, the longest line is usually at the driver's license renewal office. I think they should serve birthday cake there since everyone is coming to renew their plates and license around their birthday! Just a thought ;-)
- Who’s your shortest adult friend? Hmm... Ya know... I'm not sure. I'm only 5'4" so there aren't many shorter than me that I know. For this question, I will say "L", my sister-in-law - she is something like 4'10" or something like that. She's itty bitty compared to her 6'2" hubby (my brother).
- Who among your current friends have you known the longest? This one is easy. My BFF, "P" I have known the longest. We met in our Jr. High youth group at my church and became fast friends. We have remained constant BFF's and were married 7 weeks apart and I am "god-mother" to her precious, daughter "Miss H" (who I'll be babysitting for a week the end of June!)


2 comments:
What a cute MEME!
Don't you just love it when you have blog fog like that.. LOL!!
Have a great trip!
Have a great trip Sue, Oh and I am 5 feet.
Post a Comment