I always hate this part of vacation. I love the States and I wish it were easy for us to move here.I love the South. The people are so friendly. The weather is better than home. There is lots of great shopping and eating. You can golf longer in the season.
Two hours from the ocean. Two hours from the mountains. Ten hours from Disney World. Sigh... how many weeks until summer vacation when we can come back again?Having dog-sat for our first time, I have to confess, I loved having a dog in the house.
I wasn't sure how much I would and was pleasantly surprised by the bonding between the little black ball of fluff named Buddy and myself. Even dealing with the warm poop in a bag wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Who knew? I think some day we just may find ourselves dog owners... but not yet. Our life is too busy and we travel too much for a dog at present.So... it is with sadness... and a little exhaustion that I post tonight. Now for the 14 hour drive home! See ya back in Canada


2 comments:
Hi Sue! I'm glad to hear you had such a nice vacation. I wish me, hubby and kiddos could go to the US again, but now that there are 5 of us, it just makes it even more harder. I'd go back in a heartbeat if I could. I miss my parents and relatives so much.
Have a safe trip back home!
Andrea
Hope you had a safe drive. :) Let's see some pictures from the trip
Post a Comment